- Li Marcus
- Lexi Hergeth
University Program Associate
- Annabel Breen
During the 2019-2020 Academic Year
The Office engaged in projects including:
- CourseLeaf CAT university catalog implementation with Registration and Records and the Graduate School to combine information for students and fold in curricular information in a central location for students.
- CourseLeaf CIM for Programs implementation with Registration and Records and the Graduate School to form a centralized system for colleges to update and publish current and correct curricular information for students.
- Developing training regarding topics such as the consultation process, syllabus review, and committee processes
- Expanding training to include synchronous online offerings in addition to in-person and online asynchronous options
- Completed the GER>GEP review project with CUE, finishing the review of existing courses for inclusion in the GEP since the 2009 changeover.
- Working with University College committees including Operations, Marketing & PR, and Teaching and Instruction to examine, discuss, and recommend additions or improvements to UC shared practices.
CUE reviewed the following:
- 20 new courses for the General Education Program
- 16 existing courses were added to the General Education Program
- 98 courses reviewed to remain part of the General Education Program
- 16 courses reviewed to be dropped from the General Education Program
- 45 Honors and GEP Special Topics Offerings were reviewed for experimental inclusion with the General Education Program
UCCC reviewed the following:
- 88 new undergraduate courses were reviewed
- 269 undergraduate courses were reviewed for edits
- 27 undergraduate courses were dropped
- 1 new degree was created
- 1 new first year program was created
- 2 new certificates were created
- 5 new concentrations were created
- 3 new minors were created
- 2 new prefixes were created
- 98 curricula were revised (many due to the 120-hour requirement from the UNC System Office)
- 4 curricula were discontinued (plans,suplans, minors, prefix)