Reminders for Fall
Deadlines, Reports, and How We Can Help You!
Fall 2021 begins soon, and with it so do committee meetings for curricular approval! See notes below for reminders of deadlines and what we can do to help:
Deadlines: In order to allow for review time and to comply with sunshine laws, deadlines for actions continue to be two weeks prior to the target UCCC or CUE meeting date. See a handy table here! Actions should be submitted to the OUCC Review Step in the
Course Inventory Management system or the UCCC Coordinator Step in CIM for Programs by 5:00pm on the given deadline day.
Services: The staff of OUCCAS stands ready to help at any stage of the process!
Our site has been recently completely revamped to focus on curricular review and approval. Resources and assistance is at your fingertips all over the site, organized primarily by the sort of action you’re engaging in. Take a look around and check back – new items are being added all the time!
In addition, we can provide:
- Action review at any point in the process! This review includes expertise regarding historical information and precedents as well as knowledge about the most up-to-date university, system, and university accreditation procedures and standards.
- Training on the CIM for Courses and CIM for Programs is available upon request for individuals or small groups via this form: https://forms.gle/aiKZdsE4LRvRcmKo8 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Asynchronous training is also offered here.
- Assistance/consultation regarding CIM for Programs action input, especially for those actions already in process Fall 2021.
- Training regarding other topics, from committee workings to the syllabus regulation, upon request for large groups or individual meetings. See the Training & Services section of our site!
- Visits and presentations to college curriculum committees upon request.
- Updates to undergraduate roles in CIM, as well as a role report identifyin members within each role, pulled upon request (e-mail email@example.com).