Curricular Action Help
We are always happy to look over what you have and provide suggestions, feedback, and referrals!
Click here for CIM for Programs and Catalog information.
To view the CIM for Programs Initiator/Search page click here.
Curriculum Development Checklist
- Are the hours required to complete the curriculum 120 hours?
- Does the curriculum require at least 27 hours in the proposed program area (apart from any college requirements)?
- Is the 4-year curriculum attainable within 8 semesters?
- Is the course load evenly distributed over the eight semesters with a range of 15-17 hours per term?
- Is the curriculum appropriately-arranged so that the level of courses is consistent with the academic level of the student?
- Does the sequence of courses provide the necessary pre-requisites in the time for later advanced coursework?
- Are the courses normally offered in the semester in which they appear in the semester plan?
- Does the curriculum provide reasonable transfer opportunities at the appropriate levels for students from other institutions or colleges, consistent with the goals of the program?
- Have all of the necessary and appropriate inter-departmental or inter-college consultations been completed and the results been documented?
- Have all of the general education program requirements been accounted for in the curriculum?