Course Action Help
- How to request a new prefix (PDF)
- Common Points of Confusion (Video)
- Course Numbering Conventions (PDF)
- Cross-listing and Dual-Level Courses: (Video)
- Syllabus Regulation (Hyperlink)
- Service Learning: If you are considering offering a course with service learning as a core component, review this checklist used for review of courses when they arrive at UCCC. This form is also native to the CIM for Courses form itself.
- Specialized Coursework: Over the 2019-2020 academic year, UCCC met to put together recommendations to help faculty enter information regarding specialized coursework in CIM for easy review. These types of courses include Special Topics courses, Special Problems courses, Internships, and more. See here for more information about these suggestions.
- For CIM for Courses resources click here.
We are always happy to look over what you have and provide suggestions, feedback, and referrals!