|Major/Program requirements and footnotes
- Must be completed with a grade of C or higher.
- Must be completed with a grade of C- or higher.
- ECE 3xx foundation electives: See the degree audit for list of course options for fulfilling this requirement.
- Students in the entrepreneurs program should take ECE 383 / ECE 482 / ECE 483, instead of ECE 380 / ECE 484, ECE 485.
- Choose 2 courses in the same area: See the degree audit for the list of course options for fulfilling this requirement.
- ECE 4xx electives (Choose 2 courses): See the degree audit for the list of course options for fulfilling this requirement. Students with major GPAs greater than 3.2 can also take 5xx courses.
- Open/Technical electives (Choose 2 courses) See the degree audit for the list of course options for fulfilling this requirement.
*General Education Program (GEP) requirements
* To complete the requirements for graduation and the General Education Program, the following credit hours and co-requisites must be satisfied. University approved GEP course lists for each category can be found at https://oucc.dasa.ncsu.edu/general-education-program/.
Health and Exercise Studies – 2 hours to be selected from the approved GEP Health and Exercise Studies list.
a. One fitness and wellness course (any HESF 100-level course).
b. One additional credit hour of HES courses.
Humanities -6 credits to be selected from two different disciplines from the approved GEP Humanities course list.
Social Sciences – 3 credits to be selected in a discipline other than economics from the approved GEP Social Sciences list. EC 205 (EC 201 or ARE 201) taken as part of the Major requirements satisfies 3 credit hours of the 6 credit hours needed to fulfill the GEP Social Sciences requirement.
Additional Breadth – 3 credits to be selected from the approved GEP Humanities, Social Sciences or Visual and Performing Arts course lists.
Interdisciplinary Perspectives – 5-6 credits to be selected from the approved GEP Interdisciplinary Perspectives list.
U.S. Diversity and Global Knowledge co-requisites must be satisfied to complete the General Education requirements. Choose course(s) that are identified on the approved GEP course lists as meeting the U.S. Diversity and Global Knowledge co-requisites.
Foreign Language proficiency at the FL_102 level will be required for graduation.